Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ice-Breaking !!

Hello all!!!

Sometimes I wonder ,how blind humans are to their own self.....!!

Daily we see around us beautiful work of nature but never think about beauty within ourselves...

Realizing this made me churn myself inside out n present all my thoughts to you ....writing for me was just an hobby but gradually it became a passion ....something I can't separate myself from.

So,I am here to share all my work n thoughts with you all, in a hope to make people see though themselves with new eyes!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the new world.....hope people like what you do and dont bother about anything just keep on doing what you like till you like...best of luck.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all d good wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its gr8 buddy way 2 go..... amazing... gud 2 hear 4m u n a nice way 2 present our thoughts 2
    :-) ;-)!!!!

    ReplyDelete