Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Here's d first one..My FourthValentine day

Sitting today far from you,
Wat I realized was all new.
Fourth Valentine of our Love,
is not the way i thought it to.

Week ago i was sad and low,
to d thought of being away from u.
My mind was filled wid gloomy thoughts,
tears from eyes grilled up my heart.

Nature was my mate in pain,
God cried up there as rain.
Darkness lighted up my veins,
rain ashed away sick thoughts frm my brain.

Dream dat night showed me d way,
I saw a sparrow picking up d hay.
Far frm its home in d plains of bay,
her heart was still waiting for d may.
Time came when she flew away,
back to her place wid all d gay.

I woke up wid a smiling face,
and ran outside wid a strong pace.
Sun was shining bright at me,
My mind was out of cryptic maze.
Waves of happiness traveled my heart,
clearing d purpose of us being apart.

Cupid winked at me frm d heaven,
saying dis valentine is for a reason.
I saw a Halo up in front of my vision,
blessing me wid u as valentine for all coming seasons.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.....just awesome....lucky me....to post the first comment.....and u know....may god bless u and keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo goin gr8 guns yaar....awesum 1....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasome dear.......i realy loved it.....
    u r full of talent baby....
    wonderful poem

    ReplyDelete