Monday, April 19, 2010

Because of You!!!!

"No matter what great things we may achieve in life, somebody is there who helped us."

Most people don't know that there are angels whose only job is to make sure that you don't get too comfortable and miss life. They are our real life heroes who walk or work side by side ours just to help us,to motivate us and to keep us awake for life.
People who walk us home from school when we were little!
Who sat up all night when we were sick!
Who taught us how to paddle!
Who talked us into getting a degree!
Who told us how good can we be!

For me those angels ,those people are are my parents who loved and sacrificed for me, teachers who inspired me, mentor who cared for me, friends who understood me & partner who belived in me .

They all thought about me when others thought of themselves. They cheered for me when i was up and cheered me up when i was down. They shared my vision and established an atmosphere of trust around me in which I was able to flourish myself.
For me, the road back is long and some of those people are gone now.
But today I want to tell all those angels of my life..."THANK YOU" for making the difference . It all happened Because of you, I am what I am Because of you.

Come on people , today lets get together and thank all those who are important for you and your existence.
Lets tell them that they will be remembered forever.

*Dedicated to my DAD .I miss you dad and I know that you from heaven are there to guide me through my life.

9 comments:

  1. a beautiful article saki!!! really well thought of... nd vry soulfull... gud wrk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful saki :) really nice.. keep it up my 'angel' frnd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u realy very emotinal yaar!!!
    accha likha hian dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u all for so much of luv.....!! keep me motivated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i m d last to comment bt i cn say dat people in ur vicinity wud be so blessed to have u arnd them...thanks 4 being one of my angel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful and really emotional ....it makes me to think...keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! really nice yr....
    it s really touching yaar!!!!!jst straight frm ur heart n its reaching us:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very touching yaar....!!! Dis one is really special.

    ReplyDelete